Allotment Challenge + some FAQ 2015
Hi Folks. Here’s my response to the Allotment Challenge originally posted by Foodie Laura in the UK.
Thanks to Jay from Self Sufficient Life for tagging me.
1. How long have you had your allotment for?
2. How long did you have to wait for your allotment?
3. Where did you learn about gardening?
4. Do you plant a winter garden?
5. What has been your biggest success this year/ever?
6. What’s been your biggest gardening disaster?
7. Do you have a tried and true crop variety that you always grow?
8. Are you planning on trying anything new next year?
9. How do you preserve your crops?
10. What’s your favourite meal to cook with veg from the plot?
Andy’s “McDowall Manor” channel
Andrew’s “Veggie patch in Perth” channel
Subscribing to us here at Bits Out the Back is as easy as clicking below,
You can also find Bits Out the Back various social media where we post mini updates on the aquaponics, chooks, worms, wicking bed gardens & other small tidbits daily.
Have a great one everyone.
via YouTube http://youtu.be/IUUmVXYmVO8